1 study material on 24th April 2012, 8:27 pm
2 Re: study material on 24th April 2012, 11:06 pm
it is difficult to get the solution without informing the institute,
even u haven't mentioned ur chapter name. contact the institute ASAP. u can also mail and they are replying within 24hrs mostly. so don't worry.
ouR ICSI site has all the details. From contact list find the appropriate one. and mail or call them.
Last edited by j.padiya on 25th April 2012, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
3 Re: study material on 25th April 2012, 10:12 am
CSoC Super Master
Please do not forget to intimate your post office old as well as new whenever you are changing your location. Secondly please intimate the Institute for change of your address & request them to redirect the returned study materials in your new address.Please act like a professional as you are doing a professional course like CS.
4 Re: study material on 25th April 2012, 11:22 am
on this page u can edit ur current mail id, ur address, ph no ect..
when ever u change it, its our responsibility to intimate the institute..
@ sir u r really helping all of us a lot..
5 thx on 7th May 2012, 11:43 am
6 Re: study material on 7th May 2012, 4:17 pm
CSoC Super Master
Thanks God for the receipt of your study materials.
My advice to you is to study first your lessons from the latest study materials of ICSI (please discard your old study materials) & refer past questions & answers of institute & then appear your examination with confidence. Definitely, you will be successful.
Please attempt the following steps after completing the study of your latest study materials of the institute & preparing your own study notes.
(1) Attempt mock tests of past questions under normal examination conditions,
(2) Compare the your answers with the guide line answers of the Institute,
(3) Note down your mistakes &
(4) Revise your study notes accordingly for real examination.
Attempt the same procedure at least five times before appearing the real examination.
Secondly, please refer the followings for updating.
(1) The updated study modules of the Institute,
(2) The Student Comapany Secretary Journal,
(3) The Comapany Secretary Journal,
(4) The respective Bare Acts, Rules made thereunder, Regulations, Notifications, Circulars, etc.
(5) The official website of The ICSI www.icsi.edu,
(6) The official website of The ICAI www.icai.org for their past questions & answers, Revision Test Papers, compilations, study materials, etc.
(7) The official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India >> www.icwai.org for their past questions & answers, Revision Test Papers, compilations, study materials, etc.
For further clarification, you can talk to me over my cell number because .
Wish you all the best.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum